Monday, July 30, 2012

Realization

I'm part of this program called 'JAG' at my old school, it's a program that helps kids that have a family who struggles with money. The person I wanted to see wasn't there. But the real reason I'm typing this is because went I walked through the hallways of that school, I realized one thing; I actually did it. I walked through those hallways for four years, and never lost hope in myself, I never gave up even with all the struggles I have faced in my life. I knew I could do it, and I did. I graduated with knowledge, though some of that knowledge I probably don't remember (hah!), strength, and belief. It's July, almost August, and I still have yet to register for classes in college. I'm scared to. I don't think I'm ready to conquer another two years of even the hardest part of life; reality, and college. With the bills and payments to worry about, the difficult classes, loans, a job, and now my family. Right now I feel like I can't handle going into college yet. Maybe I'll get a full time job, save up money, and find out who I really am. I don't want to rush yet, I still have things to find about myself, because honestly I don't know who I am yet. I need to do this one step at a time, that's all I can do and have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment