Sunday, June 17, 2012

My father

     Him and I don't really have a good relationship, and never had.. He's an alcoholic, and was never part of the family when him and my mom were together. But when my parents got a divorce, now all of a sudden he wants to be apart of the family.. He was the main reason we got into debt and money issues because of his drinking. I just wish he would stop and actually fix himself. He always relied on my mom to pay for things (like the bills, food, the home, etc.). He lives with his mom because he doesn't really know how to live on his own.. Pretty much he's just a teenager stuck in a 50-year-old body. Even though he annoys my a lot, because he gives me the guilt trip and such, and sometimes I don't really like being around him, I still love him with all my heart because he's my only father.

No comments:

Post a Comment