Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I felt like writing

     I feel like I'm still maintaining the same weight since I last got weighed at the doctors, which it came out to be 106 lbs. I know I need to gain at least five or seven more pounds, all I want is to be at a healthy weight for my height and I just want my damn period back. It's great not having a period, but also it's bad not to have one. I have been eating more, I am nearly almost to 2000 calories a day since I've been keeping track of my intake on Myfitnesspal as of recently. It's helping me keep track of what I eat in a good way, and I'm not obsessive as I was when I first started counting calories.
     This morning I challenged myself with homemade bread that I got a a local farmers market, it's honey whole wheat and the ingredients are so simple. I always stress about nutrition facts for food, and not knowing the specific nutrition on the homemade bread gave me a huge challenge to overcome. Of course I ate it, toasted with two tablespoons of peanut butter and a banana. It was really good! The problem is I can't really calculate it into Myfitnesspal, there are some foods on the list but they're from other people, and the ingredients may not be the same as this homemade bread.
     I usually don't eat meat, specifically cow meat. But yesterday I was so hungry and craving a grilled hamburger, so my mom and I grilled out last night. I measured the serving size of meat which is around four ounces, and yes the meat was 93% lean so I'm okay with eating that. I usually eat red meat once every two or three months. Otherwise, I just eat chicken, turkey, fish, but mainly vegan burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment