Sunday, January 8, 2012

No more worries!

I have stopped counting calories for already a month, I find it more easy on my body if I didn't stress over my intake of calories. It was always a struggle because I was worried I would go over my intake of calories, around 1200 or more, so I would stop once I reached around 900 or 1000 calories a day. Also add on exercise to that, so minus some calories, and then probably 200-400 calories after that for a meal. It's not much for my body to run on. Without counting calories I'm not struggling with my body anymore, I'm actually eating more, and choosing better choices. But here and there I find myself not wanting to eat so much because I'm afraid of eating to 3500 calories, which I know would be impossible. It's just one step at a time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you Jenn! I don't care that this was from January but that's progress really big progress.

    ReplyDelete