Sunday, January 22, 2012

I hate this feeling..

Yesterday I binge.. I had more than the serving size of Original Triscuts, my homemade chocolate turtles and I ate about five or six of them, then I made a banana splits to share with my friend that was over, then I also had a lot of air popped popcorn, and then my friend ordered cheesy bread sticks form Domino's and I had two small pieces.. I felt so bloated and full to the point where I was uncomfortable. I also ate a carb filled dinner, whole wheat spaghetti pasta with organic marinara sauce. That's a lot of carbohydrates, so much food in so little time (only the binge part). That was the first time ever I binged in for who knows how long, I'm estimating around five month.. I felt so guilty and horrible, but now that I experienced that I can learn from it and make sure I never do it again. Though to think of it I don't feel that bad because I kind of enjoyed what I ate, I haven't had greasy food for a long time and I love chocolate turtles and Triscuts, the popcorn I usually eat a few times a week. Never again will I do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment