Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baking and more baking!

I have been in this huge baking mood lately ever since I got whole wheat flour. I've been making a lot of cookies mostly (healthy versions of course). I made these delicious Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies and I always eat them once they come out of the oven, the dough and chocolate chips just melt in your mouth when you take a bite that you can't just eat one, you have to eat all four! I also made these delicious blueberry muffins from a recipe I found on Tumblr that I have been eating lately for breakfast. They contain oatmeal, and I will eat anything that contains oatmeal, so I have been eating two of them and they always fill me up (along with a fruit and almond milk). I don't really bake any of this stuff for anyone, just myself, I guess I'm my own taste tester! Last night I made some healthy brownies, though I could have added a tad more sugar since they came out a bit dull. I just need to start looking up recipes that are for meals (lunch and dinner), but what doesn't help is that you can't use the same ingredients that you can use for other things like desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment