Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fast Food = Horrifying!

          I went to Mc Donald's for my mom because she was hungry for an Angus Deluxe (gross!), and so I went there and when I entered the building, I looked around at all the people eating that disgusting, fattening and fake greasy food. I don't get how people can poison their bodies like that, it's horrifying! Anyway, I said I wanted to get something because I haven't had fast food for three or four months, my body is so clean as of lately it's a nice feeling! Anyway, I didn't get anything because I had healthy food at home. When I got in the car with the food, all I smelt was the greasy, fattening fries and burger. It was so gross it upset my stomach. I could never put that stuff in my body anymore. Once you're committed to being healthy, and eating plants and healthy meats, and cooking your own food, you will loose taste for fast food, trust me!
          I had Panda Express one day, I had chicken and green beans with mixed vegetables, and when I started eating it my stomach was like, "NO! Stop eating this gross food!", my stomach was upset the whole day at work, I shouldn't have eating it. I'm committed to not eating out, and eating healthy and at home instead! Except for subs, like Subway and Jimmy John's, they are my favorite! At Subway I get the 6" 9-grain wheat bread, and pile on all the veggies they have, except jalapenos! And at Jimmy John's I get the vegetarian on the 7-grain wheat bread, with no mayo. Those two are my favorite subs, I could eat them everyday, they are so filling and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment