Monday, December 26, 2011

A short rant of events

          So this Christmas weekend, I didn't even let myself indulge because I'm always scared to eat just one piece of chocolate or a cookie. Well, I did try one of my chocolate turtles I made for my mom, because they were dark chocolate, and she hates dark chocolate... And oh my God did it hit the spot! 
On Thursday I'm having a movie night with my chicka, Samie, we'll be snacking and drinking some wine so I'm looking forward to that. We need to have a bit of fun and let some stress go, and my mother is allowing us to do so.
          This morning after Christmas I weighed myself and apparently I lost more weight.. This is getting tougher on me! I'm trying to gain weight the healthy way so I can become healthy again, I hate being all weak and tired.
          Yesterday was the Packers game and I didn't feel like snacking at my aunts house when she hosted the game, so she warmed me up some of her grilled steak and holy shit, was it delicious! It was like a lap dance on my taste buds and an orgasm in my mouth all at the same time. I could eat another one now that I'm talking about it.
          On New Years Eve my aunt always host a party, and so on that day I think I'm going to eat one of those Hersey kisses peanut butter cookies that she made for Christmas, just to indulge myself, and maybe a turtle (one of mine) because they're so delicious. My New Years revolution is to become stronger, and get over this eating disorder that's eating me away, and enjoy food for once.

I just thought I rant different things instead of posting multiple post. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment