Monday, December 19, 2011

False or true?!

I have to stop looking on the internet for healthy food advice. I constantly get something like, "This is healthy!" and then another site says, "This is not healthy!" Seriously, everything is bad, even if it's healthy food, like bananas have too much sugar. Seriously, nothing is completely healthy. This is why I struggle, because I don't know what is true or false for healthy advice. I rather just go back to my normal eating habits, because this is such a struggle eating healthy.. I can't buy food to make a real dinner, so I grab frozen "healthy" meals like Lean Cuisine, or I try and get Amy's organic frozen meals. But seriously, this is a difficult lifestyle.. Being healthy is expensive and causes some serious damage (sometimes).

No comments:

Post a Comment