Monday, July 9, 2012

Pizza!

When my mom would ever make frozen pizza, I would have like around two pieces, because that’s all I could really eat. I never really liked pizza when I was in middle school, then I use to eat the schools pizza my sophomore year in high school. But I don’t eat it anymore because it’s a fear food.. Anyway, I’m saying this because my mom is making a pizza right now, and believe it or not, she eats the entire thing by herself!
My mom use to be apart of Weight Watchers long time ago. She always ate healthy, and she was pretty thin (healthy). And then when she stopped exercising and eating healthy, she gained the weight back. She’s not heavy-heavy, but she’s not healthy thin anymore. She’s the reason why I’m scared to gain weight, truthfully.. I’ve always been afraid I’d turn out like her when I get older, that’s why I’m always was afraid to eat more. I was always told what you ate wouldn’t cause you to gain weight when you’re young, but it will catch up with you when you’re older. So I was always afraid on that theory.. And my mom never liked how she looked weight wise, so it always caused a negative affect on me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment