Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving break

I haven't worked out in two days, and I probably won't workout today either. I haven't even gained a pound, I've been really good on my portion size during Thanksgiving, and not over eating or stuffing my face with sweets or junk food. But that's not the reason why I'm not exercising. I need to give my body a break, and I also need to gain a few pounds, I'm underweight to the point where I can see my ribs, and my back is too boney. I'm not very healthy, I may look like it, but I'm not. I don't eat enough calories, and I exercise too much to punish my body on what I eat. This is what I get for having an eating disorder, my family doesn't even know yet so they can't even helps me get through it, which sucks because I need the support. The only support I possibly have is from one of my friends and my aunt..

No comments:

Post a Comment